Sunday, July 23, 2006

One Miracle Needed.

I am going to cut to the chase here. I pe'ed on a stick on Thursday and got two lines (one of which is barely visible to the naked eye, only frequent user would see it). YAY? Immediately I called my RE's office and headed over for a Beta test. Unfortunately the beta came back negative. Usually a pregnancy will show up in blood work prior to showing up on a dip. My RE assumed the sticks were faulty and cautioned me not to get too excited. Too late, I think.

Friday, I wake up and do it all over again. Only this time, my second line is twice as dark and I am feeling a bit more optomistic that a mistake with the sticks wasn't made. I call back the RE's office to let them know and to ask about the progesterone. My RE lets me know my progesterone is great and not to worry, but truly not to put any faith in this pregnancy because there is only about a 2% chance that it is not chemical. I should come in next week for some blood work to see if anything is showing up yet.

I cannot go around depressed about something that hasn't happened (meaning a miscarriage), but I feel like I can go around being positive in the hopes that the blood work was wrong (which is possible) and that my miracle can provide fruitful. I am looking for one more miracle to add to this one. I don't think it is too much to ask for.

Despite all that I have gone through, I do still believe in miracles and as long as my body holds onto this pregnancy, I believe additional miracles are possible. Any prayers would be greatly appreciated and will keep you all posted if numbers start rolling in.

6 Comments:

Blogger chichimama said...

Oh! Many many prayers coming your way. Good luck...

7:44 AM  
Blogger nancy said...

You know you have mine...and special extra prayers too. xoxo

3:31 PM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

OH WOW!

You got them chickie.

HUGS and Kisses.

9:21 AM  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

continul prayers going your way...miracles do happen ;)

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

12:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home