Friday, June 30, 2006

"Back to the Beach Peach"

Blogger has been giving me trouble, but I am able to finally post. Wednesday we had a day of feet. We, being myself, my two Sisters, yes one of my Sisters is home from North Carolina so we are spending every moment possible together, and my Mom. My youngest Sister, the one visiting, and I took the longest withour feet. Scrubbing, shaping, softening and finally polishing.



"Back to the Beach Peach" was so irresistable in name that I had to make the purchase. Our feet were scrumptious. My other Sister had really hard callouses that were actually making it uncomfortable to walk. Had I known this a long time ago I would have pulled out the foot spa earlier. However, since she didn't mention it she suffered along. After our foot spa we neede to go out, just to show off our toes! We headed to Bayshore with out sandal on, sans enfants!!! And ran around, up and down the stairs, it was almost heavenly... until we missed our little gaffers and headed home.

And what did we find? Two maestros playing a duet. Happy as can be twinkling the ivories for Grandma. Now, if only everyday could be as glorious.

6 Comments:

Blogger Good Things I Find said...

I havn't done the spa treatment on my feet in awhile. You make it sound fabulous...must dig out my foot stuff.

11:17 AM  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

that definitely sounds like a perfect day, good for you!

oh, and LOVE the names OPI comes up with ;)

11:33 PM  
Blogger chichimama said...

Sounds like a blast! How much fun!

10:10 AM  
Blogger nancy said...

What a great time. My fave OPI polish colour name is "It's all Greek to me!"

9:24 PM  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

nancy! what a hoot! taht's exactly the color I have on my toenails right now!!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

I've never had my feet done. I was afraid too since someone we know and love had a lecture about her feet and stinky foot cream. ;)

I may just have to try it. Did you do it at home?

Hugs

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home