Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Fridge Meme

I have been tagged by TwinMom to post my fridge. Mine isn't quite as exciting as hers is :) here it goes...
Truth be told there is more on top of my fridge, than on the front. I tried to make it neater by getting the two offenders boxes (Hubby & J) but, the piles are now growing on top of the boxes!

On the front of the fridge are:
-Easter magnets, becasue the kids love them. Although we are missing the Easter Bunny, but am hoping that it will turn up again soon.
-A magnet from our honeymoon in Cancun.
-A magnet of a beach house in Delaware.
-A flip flop note pad
-A postcard from Secret Agent Josephine of her trip to Paris. I love her work, and it serves to inspire me to be more creative.
-A photo of me with "J" & "J2" at my Mom's when my sister was having her Baby. The boys were jumping all over me so my Mom snapped a few shots.
-A photo of my Sister with "J" & "J2" at the park sitting in a train.
-A postcard from Opa and his most recent trip to Alaska.
- A magnet with a list of how to prepare for an Emergency (such as a pandemic, that was hubby's help in the planning when he scared the crap out of me last spring).
-Insurance papers for the van, that should be in the van, but since we don't drive it anymore, there the papers sit.... just like the van. Did I mention it is ugly and depreciating the value of our house? Just kidding, we are thinking of getting rid of it now that Hubby takes the bus, but I am not a one car family kind of person so we are waiting to see what my Dad's mechanic has sitting around.

And voila. That is my fridge. Nothing too exciting, all of it pushed to the top because "J" would pull it down with his hockey sticks, now it just adds a bit of colour to our kitchen.

8 Comments:

Blogger twinmomplusone said...

thanks for playing!!!

love how little pieces of our lives end up on ur fridges

now, what's with the boxes on top of the fridge? what do you keep in them?


intrigued...

8:46 AM  
Blogger nancy said...

too clean! too clean!

8:51 AM  
Blogger BeachMama said...

One box is for J's puzzles and sponge alphabet. Things that were getting used just to dump.

The other box is for Hubby's french stuff. He had a stack growing on the counter so I put it in a box. It is now full and the pile on top is growing now too!

12:36 PM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

:o) it's amazing how ya can tell so much about a person by looking at the outside of their fridge. i have a friend who has a perfectly clean and shiny stainless steel fridge front.
no way mine is EVER gonna look like dat.

6:46 AM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

oh that is too freaky... i was just posting a comment to you when you were writing to me...
better than msn baby lol
:o)

7:06 AM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Not messy enough...WHere's the alapha bet. Course I should get one for Nathan...Of to the dollar store.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Not messy enough...WHere's the alapha bet. Course I should get one for Nathan...Of to the dollar store.

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Evista risks Pda mobile video denver colorado dvd player http://www.ffxi-hentai.info gmc canada Maca hair loss women Meridia prescription01010101010101010101010101010101 History of inclusion classrooms dvd windows media player camouflage pants 2002 nissan pathfinder reviews Mega millions lottery big game

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home