Monday, July 03, 2006

What's on your remote control?

Tagged by Kailani, over at the Pink Diary. In light of the new movie Click (how fitting as I just saw this on Saturday night and it was good), how would you use the buttons on your remote control?

Mute: Parents yelling at their kids in public places
Play: Vacation time at the beach
Delete: Past mistakes that haunt you
Pause: The day J was born
FF: really, really cold winter days when you can't leave the house
Slo Mo: J getting older
Skip: going to work

I have to say we were thrilled to have seen this movie. We were expecting the usual hilarity of Adam Sandler, none of us expected to cry just a little. It was awesome, and I ma so thankful we saw it at the theatre.

5 Comments:

Blogger nancy said...

great answers!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Hummm something to think about...I may do this one.


I heard it was a bad movie now I want to go see it...after Pirates of the Carribbean this weekend. NOTHING is stopping me from seeing that. ;)

Mir saw The devil wears prada and she said it was bad. BUT her friend said it was good. NOT great but good.

8:21 AM  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

oh these answers are so typically you beachmama!!! well done!

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

6:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home