Monday, July 03, 2006

Bring it On!

With all the excitement this weekend, I just didn't have the time to post about my awesome package of candy!

Friday the postman brought my "Candyswap 2006" package. And boy was it sweet.




Andrea knew just what to pack to entice me to eat sweets. My faves, "Skittles", were there in all their glory as were some "Slowpokes" (Neilson's version of turtles...yummm), some "Lindor" chocolate, Pop Rocks, "Hot Tamales" and..





...some "Fear Factor" candy. Super Sweet Gummy Octopus in gummy sauce. I haven't cracked that one open yet, I am still afraid ;)

The Candyswap was lots of fun and I look forward to doing it again next year!

Thank you Andrea!!

5 Comments:

Blogger nancy said...

Looks very tasty, but LMAO - do I see Thrills ?

8:35 AM  
Blogger chichimama said...

Yummmm. Yumm yumm yumm. A candy swap, what an awesome idea...

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh heh - yes Nancy - THRILLS.

And ya'll had to know SOMEONE was going to get some gross candy.

So it had to be the Beachmama. :)

11:06 PM  
Blogger BeachMama said...

LOL, I love Thrills :). The octupus is still questionable, I may have to wait until A is here and we can have a candy gross out together.

7:51 AM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Looks good....As good as Mine. ;)

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home