Monday, July 24, 2006

I AM PREGNANT!!

Hooray!

I am not sure who was more excited me or my RE's Admin?

So they truly thought that the sticks I had were faulty and that I had had a chemical pregnancy. But, with the numbers higher this morning, they believe that I am indeed pregnant.

The numbers are as follows:
Thursday - beta 0.1 progesterone 30
Monday - beta 175.1 progesterone 54.5

I will go back on Wednesday morning and Friday morning to see if the numbers are doubling and to ensure that the progesterone is still high and not dropping. Not out of the woods yet, but definately more positive than I was this morning, or yesterday or Friday for that matter.

The beta isn't as high as I would have liked, but since they figured Thursday was just way too early to test then, it is still very early.

Hooray for me! Keep the prayers coming ladies, I still need them.

And Kailani, I can cross my toes too, not so weird eh. I can also play the piano and pick lots of stuff up with them ;)

15 Comments:

Blogger Northern Mom said...

I have tears sitting at my desk for you!
Nothing but positive thoughts!!!!!

3:59 PM  
Blogger nancy said...

More tears...and tons more prayers and wishes being sent...HURRAH!!!!!!!!

5:01 PM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

I'm sooo sick but this is the best NEWS EVER! I'm crying and laughing and singing OMG RIGHT ON!

YEAH! ANNA!

5:15 PM  
Blogger chichimama said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!! Many many prayers and well wishes being flown north to you.

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

!!!!!!!

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurray!!!!

I just had to check before shutting down for the night! I am tickled pink (hummm, pink???) for you and your family!

Many prayers still to come...now this next month is really going to get me itchin to find a computer to check on!!!

Brenda

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Man...it seem like everyone is getting pregnant this month.

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! Best wishes. What a wonderful time in your life. I just got goose bumps. I know going through fertility treatments can be daunting and discouraging. It was meant to be. We had our baby girl after trying for 6 years. She is 5 months old now. Good luck with everything!

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!! I am so excited for you...please keep us posted as soon as you hear more. :)

4:20 PM  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

O H M Y G O D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm trembling, I'm crying, I'm speechless and I'm SOOOOOOOexcited for you! What WONDERFUL news Beachmama. The BESTEST news i could come home to!

You KNOW I'm thinking of you and sending you big hugs

Hang in there sweetie

3:08 PM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

oh wow
i have goosies running up and down my arms. fab news chick, look after yourself xx

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

2:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

4:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Wedding ettiquet invitations Windows dvd barcode scanner for media collection Petersburg rexall drug store Lesbians big breast porsche 944 repair manual cd

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! 2002 kia optima lx ratings Flower symbolism Philadelphia gay news life assurance quote in scotland teen pussy evolutions of internet advertising

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home