Monday, September 04, 2006

Calm before the storm

This shot was taken on Sunday of last week (August 27th). It was a beautiful, partly sunny day. The dolphins were swimming, the kids were playing in the sand and I was trying out my new camera at the beach. I could probobly bombard you with a photo a day of the ocean, sand or seashell for the next three months, but I will save you from that. I just thought I should post a happy before the Tropical storm hit photo.

That wave crashing is on my favorite beach, storm or no storm, it is still my favorite. No surfin' this year, my stitch still hasn't healed and sadly I fear I will be returning for more surgery. Should know more later this week, but I this way I will be in better shape for me next surfin' lesson.

1 Comments:

Blogger twinmomplusone said...

hmmm, a beach picture every other day would suit me just fine ;)

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home