Thursday, August 24, 2006

The Bags are Packed

The car will be next and our new roof rack for all the extra stuff I can no longer jam into the trunk of a car. Yes, folks we still drive a car. We have a van but, considering it is 15 years old and costs $5 in gas just to go to the corner to get milk, we will pile into the car.

It actually looks like we will be ready to go earlier tomorrow than expected. Hubby took the whole day off, so I will have help with the last minute cleaning and stashing. Getting ready for out house sitter.

I am not sure what our connection will be like down there, if we will be able to hook into some wireless, so I may or may not post. If I can, you will definately hear from me, it will be great to post from my favorite beach. Otherwise, I will update on my return home.

8 Comments:

Blogger nancy said...

Happy travels!! See you when you get back - literally!

2:24 PM  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

Have. A. Great. Time.

You so deserve to recharge your batteries at your favorite beach with all your relatives.

hugs

3:16 PM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

woo hoo
have a great trip... looking forward to hearing about it :o)

5:13 PM  
Blogger chichimama said...

Enjoy!!!!!!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Good Things I Find said...

The anticipation builds! Have a great holiday.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Have FUN! Can't wait to see you when you get back.

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great vacation!

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look forward to the pictures!!!

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home