Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Photos of our Adventures

The cutest hockey fan I saw all day. (In my opinion) J loves to get his face painted and had his Senators Hockey stick with him and everything. Bad Mommy that I am, I forgot his jersey. He loved the game and asked when we could go again.
Me and the boys. J was yelling "Go Sens Go", his Grandpa would have been proud. A was rather embarassed by his brother, but watched the goalies intently. J was rather laid back at his first Dental appointment. I would have taken more photos, but the hygenist thought it was weird that I wanted to take one.

8 Comments:

Blogger nancy said...

Fabulous pics! My cousin took her kids to the Sens thingy, they also had a blast.

9:33 PM  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

oh man, I wish we had known about this Sens day, my kids would have LOVED to go!

oh and do I ever love that pic at the dentist ;) like being back home :~) and what a great patient J is! and there is nothing weird with taking a picture there, people do it all the time...bad mommy that I am though, haven't done it for the twins, just big sis (mental note to self: take camera at next visit)
and can I add how utterly photogenic you are Beachmama: you're looking great girlfriend!

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess she doesn't blog!

Great pictures!

5:57 AM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

SIGH...You look too good. And I can see what a fan J has become of the sens. I'm glad you all had a good time.

GREAT shot at the dentist office. I love it.

Hugs

8:20 AM  
Blogger Good Things I Find said...

Our neighbor gave us a couple of tickets to Friday nights exhibition game. My youngest has never been. Her and her dad will be attending. Dad is a Hab fan so my youngest will be the one cheering the Sens on.

11:17 AM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

you are right, he is a cutie :o)

3:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so adorable with your guys! What great pics!! And I really love the one at the dentist, so cute!

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about the picture taking thing. I too am self-conscious about taking pics in front of others. I always regret being such a chicken! :)

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home