Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Three words...

I...... LOVE..... CALIFORNIA!!!!!

If only it was so much closer to home, I would be here all the time. It is everything I ever thought it would be and more. For only being here for four whole day, I think we have seen almost everything here in San Diego, even if only for a glimpse. Hubby has been at the conference which has been too bad for him, but J and I have had lots of fun. Will update on our return. We travel back tomorrow, will be back online on Friday.

4 Comments:

Blogger chichimama said...

So glad you are having fun...can't wait to hear all about it!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Now make me feel bad. Darn you having all that fun. Now I will have to come over and see all your pictures.

Glad your having fun see you soon.

3:31 PM  
Blogger nancy said...

Hurrah! Can't wait to hear all about it. Safe travels home!

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's one of my favorite places, too. There's always so much to do there!

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home