Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Having very strange computer problems

I can't see half the internet right now. I can't get into Google, and I can't see any Blogger sites except the one to post. It has been two days now and I am lost without Google and reading all my favorite sites. It is strange that I can still post though.

Here's hoping that we can fix this today, I am assuming it is something at my house, but don't entirely know for sure.

On a good note, I am at the halfway point in my novel. So far so good, I have really been enjoying making people up and giving them a life. I fear a few inconsistancies but, those would be fixed in an edit afterwards, should I choose to actually edit my novel. If nothing else it has been truly lots of fun. I am hoping it will give me the inspiration to finish a few other projects I have on the go right now.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope I get the honour of reading it one day.

Good job.

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How frustrating! Hope it all gets fixed soon!

1:18 PM  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

congrats on the halfway mark

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are doing great! Halfway!

Hope your internet problems resolve...

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home