Monday, December 04, 2006

Drats


It looks like the retrieval won't be until Thursday, but most likely Friday now. Those suckers just can't get it right for me, dragging this drug induced, headachey, making me impatient and grumpy for another two days (oh poor Hubby, he is at his end with the drugs). I have many and I mean many follicles, but only one was up at the 15mm level and they like at least four up there, the other 25 or 16 are in the 12 -14mm stage so either they will jump tonight and tomorrow will be my last ultrasound or they will drag it on just one more day. Argh.

On the good side it is giving me some extra time to get all things Christmasy on the road. My Sister and I are going to exchange days for finishing up shopping. J2 & A2 are coming here today so she can run around and then tomorrow I will drop J over when I go to the clinic and take the day to myself to finish up my lose ends. Perfect.

I think we might try some fun Christmasy stuff with J2 today, it should be lots of fun!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

praying for your follies to keep growing in size!

hang in there sweetie ;)

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They know what they are doing...take it easy. You don't sound grumpy to me!!

I coasted for an extra week with my cycle #2, a PITA, I agree...but I am SO praying it will all be worth it.

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

arrrgghh another Day. They did that to me I think. Can't remember it was so Long ago. SO what's my excuse I'm grumpy without drugs? ;)

I will be doing my shopping enxt week. I have to get my kitchen finished. And here I sit avoiding it. MY back hurts so much.

8:49 AM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

huge love to you.... not sure about the technical follicle info: i have no clues but i'm sending happy thoughts and wishes your way
:o) mwah

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there, and good luck! Enjoy the Christmasy things :-)

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home