Monday, January 01, 2007

Hello 2007

Saying goodbye to 2006 is not going to be hard. Despite many wonderful things, my near death experience in August seems to stand out the most. Thankfully, I am here to share all of this with you and more. As I said in an earlier post, I don't do resolutions, but I do make lists.

So here is my to do list for 2007.
1. Clean out top drawer on island in kitchen. This drawer is my nemesis. I hate it. Every single day I want to dump it out and run away. My mostly organized life is disrupted by this drawer daily.

2. Finish setting up my proper office in our loft. I started last summer and did not get far. It used to be my sewing room, but now that I am not sewing full time, I want to turn it into a proper office. We have no proper place for all our paper work and equipment. And sometimes I miss sitting at a desk and working.

3. Start rewriting my novel. For Christmas I received three books to help me with my novel. I promised I would not write a single thing in it until January. As tomorrow is January 1st, I may be starting as soon as I wake up. I have so many ideas and thoughts that I cannot wait to get started.

4. Sign up for photography class. I have been wanting to take a photography class since I got my camera back in May. Although I use it almost every day there is so much I don't know about it and would like to be able to use it to it's full capacity.

5. Learn how to set up a website properly. I want to be able to set up my own websites and manage them properly. Will see if I get this one done this year.

I think these five will get me off to a really great start, but I have to add one more, just for good measure.

6. Be a new Mom again. I have great hopes and feelings about this pregnancy so far, but there will always linger a tiny little bit of doubt until everything comes to fruition.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger chichimama said...

What a great list! I'm still working on mine...I may have to steal some of yours.

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're going to have a very busy 2007! Good luck!

3:52 PM  
Blogger nancy said...

Great list!! I love lists too...#6 is my fave. xo

11:24 AM  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

great list, still afraid to start mine :(

#6 is definitely the best ;)

and please let me know if you ever do #4, I'd love to join you :)

11:38 AM  
Blogger DaniGirl said...

Happy new year, Anna! Great list! I took a photog course at Algonquin and LOVED it - I highly recommend it.

Hoping this year brings you all this and much, much more...

1:03 PM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

woo hoo
love that list.
i vote dump that drawer out and start again lol.
for me it's the bottom drawer in the kitchen, the kiddos have tons of their stuff in there too and it just. gets. so. messy !!!!!!!

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home