Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Easy Chocolate Fudge

Sorry for my absence, but Christmas and visiting is getting in the way. Littlest Sister arrived on Saturday from Charlotte so we have been playing catch up ever since. Older Sister arrives tonight with the family so the next few days will be filled with kids, kids and more kids. I can't wait, that's for sure. That and making a gazillion cookies for Hubby to take to work. Why oh why do I raise my hand?
Here is another easy recipe. It truly takes 15 minutes to make, then refrigerator time.


Easy Chocolate Fudge

1lb2oz Semi-sweet Chocolate (cut into pieces)

1/3 cup of butter

14oz can of sweetened condensed milk

1/2 tsp of vanilla


In a large saucepan on medium-low heat heat chocolate, butter and milk. Stir continuously and do not let it come to a boil. When everything is mixed beat in vanilla, continue to beat until thick (mine is thick to begin with so I just beat it for a minute or two). Pour into a greased 8x8 sqare pan. Chill in refrigerator until firm. Turn out of pan, cut into cubes.


**To make this one a little more festive, replace vanilla with peppermint extract and sprinkle crushed candy canes on top.
Enjoy

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking on your blog
for more goodies to make . Glad you include a picture and ways to make is festive. Thanks

9:55 AM  
Blogger reddirtroad said...

Looks delicious. Probably just what I need.

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks delicious and not too many ingredients. My kind of recipe!

1:36 PM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

I've made that Fudge...It is too good for words.

Enjoy your time with your sisters and family.

See you in the new year.
Hugs

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home