Monday, December 11, 2006

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

We had a wonderful weekend full of doing pretty much nothing. How awesome is that? It was family time this weekend. We played Christmas Carols, hung the lights outside, J played with the tree ornaments all weekend long.

Our fertility report was great, we have 9 embryos waiting for me on Tuesday. We will be putting two back and praying that they are in for the long haul. Although I will be more than happy with a singleton, I would feel doubly blessed with twins. We will just have to wait and see.

I also had a Christmas party to go to yesterday with a bunch of girlfriends and their kids and Hubby's. It was great. My Hubby didn't go as he had a tummy ache. But J and I had a wonderful time. J played without me for the first time ever and it was so great to watch him playing with the other boys.

On with the Christmas spirit, two weeks to go!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could have been there. Darn this nasty old cold.

Hugs

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you believe that Christmas is almost here? Where did the time go?

3:44 AM  
Blogger Good Things I Find said...

It's sounds like you have got the Christmas spirit. It's a good thing it's contagious. We still seem to be too busy to catch it, but I can feel it approaching. Maybe this weekend.

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home