Thursday, December 28, 2006

Good News

Today was my official beta for our ivf. And although I have known for a while that we had success, this time I chose not to share it here first. This time I (or I should say Hubby and I) decided to tell the family first on Christmas morning and I decided to wait for the official results to share it here.

The beta came in at 3978, 16 days past transfer. This number is really high and could possibly mean a multiple pregnancy, which I would be totally ok with. Hubby, not so sure, he almost passed out when I told him the number. Either way I am great with it.

Now we just pray that all things progress well and we make it to the ultrasound on the 19th of January. Just one day at a time, that is how I am taking this pregnancy. So far I should say that it is more like the time I was pregnant with J, than all the others. I am taking that as a good sign.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Northern Mom said...

I am thrilled!!!
EDD????

8:25 PM  
Blogger nancy said...

WOOO HOOOO!!!!!!

8:35 PM  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

simply the best news!!!

1:06 AM  
Blogger chichimama said...

Yeah! Fingers still crossed that the US goes well!

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home