Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Real Moms



I was tagged last week by SAJ to post a photo of 'Real Mom's'. I tried really hard to be clever and think of something really fun. But, truth be told is that I spend most of my days building Lego. So I have to say that Real Mom's spend hours building space ships out of Lego, knowing full well that they will be destroyed in a matter of minutes.
Right now, J is really into the Star Wars Lego that I don't know if I can take much more. Everything is about Star Wars. His old foam swords are now lightsabers, everyone is a character, mostly I am Yoda, go figure or Anakin.
His brother didn't get into Lego until he was at least seven. And we are already playing with the stuff, what will he play with when he is seven?
The good side is that this is the longest he has ever played with one particulart toy. So, all in all, I will take it. Packed away are the Thomas, Rescue Heroes, and cars and trucks. It is all about the Lego.
Although I can think of a few more 'Real Mom' posts this one is just describes my life so well right now that I had to post it. It might change now that the good weather is here, he just dropped his Lego to go outside while the sun is out.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger chichimama said...

We haven't gotten into Lego's yet, but I figure we should any day now. All those pieces. Argh!

Real mom's build with Lego's, I think it is fabulous.

5:14 PM  
Blogger Undercover Angel said...

Awesome post! By talking about real moms spending hours building with lego you really got the point across that our time is the greatest gift that we can give to our children - it shows that they are loved and respected and deserving of our time... Very thought provoking...

6:18 PM  
Blogger nancy said...

WoW! You are really good!!

I make very box like cars, planes, and well, boxes.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Good Things I Find said...

If I had to play with a toy Lego was always my first choice. I bought a kit once on clearance that had horses in it. Those horses turned out to be a favorite for all.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home