Friday, March 09, 2007

What Inspires Me?

There was a photo contest over at An Island Life asking you to post a photo of what inspires you. Apparently I am a day late, but I took this photo yesterday with the intention of entering. I am posting it anyway because this photo represents exactly what inspires my days right now.
J has truly been the sunshine of my life right now. If it weren't for him, I would have most likely given up on having children after all the grief of the last two years and would not be sitting here pregnant right now. If I did not know the joy of having him in my life and knowing how wonderful it is to be a Mom I would have surely given up a long time ago.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger little miss mel said...

What a great photo. He looks like such a cutie!!! My son will turn 2 next month. He has been such an amazing little being to watch and learn from. Congrats on your upcoming addition!

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AaaawwwwwwwW! What a great photo. It captures so much!

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see why you'd want more children. He is adorable!

BTW, I've added you to the contest. Good luck!

3:07 AM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Lovely shot. So Like J

Your so good at photography. And Your an Inspiration too.

Hugs

8:18 AM  
Blogger nancy said...

THAT is one terrific photo of your most special man. Frame it! or I might...!

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home