Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Snow and Chocolate

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

And what a day it is. The snow is falling fast and although it looks very pretty, it is really sucky to drive in. The temperatures are just cold enough and the wind blowing just right that the snow is creating an icy surface for your tires to barely grab onto.

Hubby, wonderful Hubby, bought J and I each our very own box of chocolates. He usually isn't in to Valentine's day, but I guess with the fact that he is now sitting at the airport waiting to take off for Brussels, that he was feeling a bit guilty.

Yes, Brussels. That makes two exotic places I would love to see that Hubby has gone to (or is on his way to, if his planes all take-off on time). I just don't think I am cut out to have a husband that travels. It still doesn't make sense to me that he travels for 12 hours one way for an 8 hour meeting and then 12 hours back again. But, who am I to complain, I am snug as a bug here at home. And he is going to see wonderful Belgium, hope he brings me some real chocolate back. And for his sake I hope his planes all take-off and make their connections or he will be one unhappy Hubby.

So, that my friends is my Valentine's. A little chocolate, and an evening with J. I hope you all have a little more excitement lined up for you on this Valentine's day.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger skatey katie said...

happy chocolate-indulgence !!!
my kids are eating all mine...

3:24 PM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Nice. I got Chocolates too.
Still NOT a fan of this Day.

8:07 AM  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

seems hubby won't have much time for sightseeing while in Brussels

quick trips like that must be so tiring

and YOU got to stay home with your two little miracles and some chocolate, divine;)

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home