Wednesday, January 31, 2007

4 Things Meme

4 things meme....Tagged by Northern Mom:

Four places I have worked:
1. Nortel (they still ask when I am coming back)
2. Angelo's Pizza (I had a dream two nights ago that I went back to work there and I remembered everything on the menu)
3. Cineplex Odeon (Do not miss this one bit, ok maybe the free movies)
4. Pinkerton's Security (Miss the free concerts)

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Bridget Jones
2. Failure to Launch
3. Just Like Heaven
4. Pride and Predjudice (BBC version, yes it is five hours long)

Four of my favorite TV shows:
1. Friends
2. The Amazing Race
3. Survivor
4. Men in Trees/Brothers and Sisters (two new ones that tie right now, like them both)

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. San Diego
2. Mexico
3. Thunder Bay
4. I should say Delaware, but it is so much like home it isn't really a vacation.

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Right now, almost everything
2. Grotto's Pizza
3. Nicola's Nic-a-Boli
4. Mom's Chicken Wellington (to die for)

Four things I like to do in my spare time:
1. Take photos
2. Snuggle with J
3. Surf the net
4. Write

Play along if you like!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you've been nominated for a Share the Love Blog Awards. Check it out! You've got my vote!

http://sharetheloveblogawards.blogspot.com/
2007/01/go-vote.html

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home