Tuesday, January 23, 2007

How do we keep busy when I am chained to the couch?


Lego, that's how... We aren't talking the big sets and buildings here, just the guys. J pulls out his little box of 'guys' and we pretend that some are good guys and some are bad guys. Sometimes they are looking for treasure, other times they are shooting each other (thank you Lego for making every guy come with a gun of some sort). At least it keeps us occupied and I can participate with very little movement. When I do get off this couch I will be heading out for some new guys to add to our collection.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger reddirtroad said...

Lego is FUN!

9:21 PM  
Blogger Good Things I Find said...

I think out of all the toys I ever purchased Lego was played with the most. I have a bay window and the kids would stand at the window ledge and create everyday.

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home