Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Festivies are almost over


The last of the visitors are heading home tomorrow, it will be a sad day around here. J and J2 have had constant extra companions for two plus weeks. And my extra Sister time sure has been great.


They will all be missed. Must start planning trip to Regina, I guess that could be #7 on my list of things to do.
**Oh yes, and Sister number three who left on Boxing Day has already taken the Blue Goose to Charlotte, NC, Kansas, Kansas and is now sitting on the beach in SAN DIEGO, California!!! Oh to be 23!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger twinmomplusone said...

what a bunch of great looking kids :)

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. When everyone goes home, the house seems so quiet and empty. However, I'm sure you'll find something to occupy your time! LOL!

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home