Thursday, February 01, 2007

I have been nominated!

For a Blog Award. I must say I am a little shocked, but mostly honoured. This is the second year for the Share the Love Blog Awards and I am with great company.

I have been nominated for a Best Writing award. If you don't mind taking a minute to vote for me, I would greatly appreciated. The first level of voting is open from February 1st - 6th. The second level runs from February 7th - 13th.

Be sure to cast votes in the other categories, An Island Life was nominated for Happiest Blog. Dooce is up there for a couple, Best Humour and Best Site Design. Writing as Jo(e) is nominated for Blogger you'd most want to meet.

Thank you for the nomination (I think I know who you are), it means a lot to me.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger chichimama said...

Congrats!!!!! I voted! :-)!

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Very well deserved. You know I voted for you! Good luck!

9:19 PM  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

congrats!!!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Way to go!! I'll vite for ya,...what's ya gonna bribe me with?
;)

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home