Thursday, March 08, 2007

Ouch

The training session went very well yesterday. Other than feeling a little off balance and out of shape, I was able to complete the whole circuit. I definately was tired after and hope to remember all the cool new moves she showed me.

The only down side is today I am aching. All the muscles I haven't used for the last few months are crying out in pain. And to top it off I was awake for a good portion of the night. Wide awake from 2am until 5am. And no, I didn't get to sleep in to catch up. I didn't even get a nap after breakfast. J keeps wanting me to fix his Lego.

So today, I will be walking around in a fog trying desparately to hold my head up and not fall in pain.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger twinmomplusone said...

if you can, try a bath with epsom salts, my trainer tells me its great for achy muscles OR take a light walk on the treadmill, just increasing your heart rate a tad will warm up your muscles and loosen them up

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People used to tell me that was "good pain". Yeah right . . .

To me, pain is pain.

2:27 PM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

I wonder how I will feel after I come out of Curves after not being there for a week and a half. It sucked not have someone to watch him so I could go. Jack is not even home at night so I can go.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home