Tuesday, February 27, 2007

It is starting to feel more like Spring

With the grass poking through in my backyard and the sun shining it is really starting to feel like Spring might arrive very soon. I don't even mind if we get another cold snap, as we usually do, but I would really, really love the snow to melt in the backyard. Although Hubby did a doggy bomb clean up last weekend, as the snow melts more appear. We did great picking up almost every day, then got hit with a couple of storms so I am leary leaving the kids out to play. J is also asking if the snow is gone yet? Soon. I say if the weather keeps up we will have mostly grass in the back by next week.

A decided he was well enough to come over on Saturday. J was very happy. Today, J woke up with a cough and runny nose. Guess I shouldn't have let A play Lego.

On a fun note, my personal trainer is available once again to train me!!!! She has taken a hiatus from her other job until her daughter goes to school. She specializes in training pregnant women. And I am pregnant, so I am thrilled!!! We are going to start next week, so I have a week to find something to wear and psych myself up. YAY!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger twinmomplusone said...

yoo hoo, I know how much you liked her!

11:13 AM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

RIGHT ON! Trainers are awesome.

At Curves I had a new one and OMG she made sure I was doing every machine just right. I was whopped after I left there Monday.

I'm getting a cold. SIGH must be the time of year.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Good Things I Find said...

Gotta love the sunshine we have been getting the last couple of days. It really puts a little zip in your step.

9:21 AM  
Blogger CL said...

Sunshine? We have that in T.O.
Grass poking through? um...no.
Spring coming? no.
Major freezing rain storm coming??
Yup.

Wish I was living in Ottawa...

11:00 AM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

lol my personal trainer is called mari winsor and she appears on my telly most mornings :o)
good for you keeping fit and flexible while pregs X

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home