Wednesday, May 09, 2007

More About Me - Meme

A little more info about yours truly, courtesy of a Meme from Karen MEG. Let's see if there is anything I haven't shared before.

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.
1) Pointless Drivel
2) Shelli's Sentiments
3 Curiosity Killer
4) A Day in the Life (aka gliks)
5) Life is Good... At the Beach

Next select five people to tag: (if you haven’t done it already)
I think most bloggers I know have done this one, but if you haven't join in and let me know in the comments that you decided to do the Meme.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Finishing University, Slinging beer for a living, spending summers by the beach and pool and hanging out with my future Hubby.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Hanging out with my FIL who was cisiting from Vancouver, getting ready for a trip to Regina to visit my Sister and worrying that Hubby wasn't going to like his new job that he just started.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1) Skittles ( a weakness I am trying to overcome)
2) Cinnamon Sticks
3) Fresh fruit with yogurt dip
4) Coffee
5) Any kind of cracker that is just hanging around in a bowl waiting to be snacked on.

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1) Jack and Diane (John Mellencamp)
2) One (U2)
3) Jump (Pointer Sisters)
4) Life is a Highway (Tom Cockrane)
5) Sunday Bloody Sunday (U2) - ok, so I know most U2 songs, and I can think of other words to songs right now, but can't think of the name of the song, so U2 it is.

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1) Pay off the mortgage
2) Buy my dream beach house in Rehoboth
3) Make sure my kids were taken care of
4) Travel over to Europe and back to California
5) Spoil my family rotten.

Five bad habits:
1) Snacking when nervous
2) Fiddling with my hands
3) Not putting my soda cans in the recycling
4) Sun worshiping without the SPF.
5) Procrastinate when I don't think I can do something.

Five things you like doing:
1) Snuggling with J
2) Shopping at fancy stores
3) Blogging
4) Taking photos
5) Meeting Hubby for lunch

Five things you would never wear again:
1) Leg warmers
2) Addidas 'underwear' style shorts
3) My old cheerleading uniform
4) My little blue dress (unless I lose a good 20lbs or more after this baby, but if I do make it, I'll wear it and post photos)
5) Most likely my overalls.

Five favorite toys:
1) laptop
2) camera
3) car
4) phone
5) internet

phew! Be sure to let me know if you play along...

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Karen MEG said...

Thanks for playing! Skittles - I have them with me 24/7 - but for my daughter. I swear she'll have cavities before her first visit to the dentist, but she goes nuts for those. They are addictive.
I love U2 as well. When I did my meme I had "showtunes" in my head, and I know all of Duran Duran's lyrics, (well, most of them anyway, hard to know because they seldom make any sense!)

9:02 AM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

OH I'll do this one.

I love Skittles too. I cannpt stop eating them if there in the house. SO I can't buy them at all.
Now I want skittles.

8:34 AM  
Blogger nancy said...

isn't another wrod for those adidas shorts = bloomers??? LMAO!!

and IMHO, your snack list is lame. much too healthy....

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never tried cinnamon sticks as a snacK! I usually put them in rice pudding. COOL MEME!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

I was going to tell you to keep eating those Skittles...but then I also want to see you in that little blue dress, so maybe the two don't work together!

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy Mothers Day!!!!!

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home