Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Sludgie Arrives!

Once again SAJ comes through with her creativity and fun. SAJ had her gaulbladder removed last fall and created this fun little fella "Sludgie - the evicted gaul bladder" then she had a contest and drew winners and sent us all a "Sludgie" of our very own. He is so cute and fun, J wants to hang him on the Christmas Tree and Cosmo wants to use him as a pillow. I found him hanging around the house in different places, you can check him out on my flickr page. Did I also mention I love receiving fun things in the mail? And it arrived on my anniversary, what a fun gift to receive yesterday.

In addition to "Sludgie" I had to take a photo of my hair, just for SAJ. I have the same freaky new hair that drives me crazy that she does so I figured she should not be alone in sharing with the world. Please note that I am going to add a disclaimer: It is early morning, this is a self portrait and this is why I rarely wear my hair up in public and oh yes and my face is puffy because it is early morning and I am still pregnant.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger little miss mel said...

Happy Anniversary!

I'd say your pic is pretty darn good for early morning prego. Hair sucks. It sucks the older you get.

Where are my lucious locks from highschool? I didn't need color then, all natural baby!

10:33 AM  
Blogger SAJ said...

Yay! Sludgie made it. Thanks for the pictures and post. It makes my poor gallbladderless body happy.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

Hey, you don't look puffy or tired! You're a cutie.

That gall bladder kills me.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Good Things I Find said...

Sludgie looks cute. He looks like a bath toy what is he made of?

3:32 PM  
Blogger 180360 said...

That sludgie is too cute. SAJ seems very talented.

4:07 PM  
Blogger nancy said...

Too much fun!!

4:21 PM  
Blogger familymclean said...

You are soooo brave! (you do look great though...are you wearing mascara?) Gotta say the wisps are great, I have so many new baby hairs now since I lost so much hair after giving birth to E, now they are in my face!
Huh? I just reread what I wrote, I don't even quite get what I said, oh well........

5:02 PM  
Blogger BeachMama said...

miss mel - I have never dyed my hair, and when it isn't pulled up it is a sandy, strawberry blonde.

saj - Sludgie is travelling the world ;)

jocelyn - you are too sweet.

thinking sqare - it is made of felt, and oh so cute. J carried it around most of the day today and had it playing lego with him.

family mclean - yes I still have my mascara and eye liner on, a no-no I know, but when I take it off at night my eyes get iritated the next day. And I have had wisps all my life! They drive me insane.

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home