Thursday, April 19, 2007

A New Day

With the great Spring weather today I wanted to post my new banner.

This most amazing banner was created for me by Secret Agent Josephine, otherwise known as SAJ. SAJ was one of the first bloggers I ever read. Dani being my first and the one to introduce me to this addiction. From Dani, I got a link to Ann Douglas' blog and Ann had this great section titled "artists that inspire me". From there I clicked on SAJ's blog and have been hooked from that day forward.

I can truly say that SAJ inspires me daily. Not only does she live in sunny California, but she we all got to watch her go through her first pregancy and this wonderful year with Baby Bug. SAJ is so honest about the things that make being a Mom hard as well as most rewarding that you just can't help stopping by to see what it going on. As I sat here all winter, not wanting to leave my house, I got to enjoy walks on the beach, trips to Starbucks and watch SAJ amuse Baby Bug all winter long. It made my days much easier to take.

I want to thank SAJ for adding some colour to my blog and making a such an approprate banner for me. I have another one that I am going to save for a later date. Be sure to stop by and visit her and see some of the other wonderful creations she has going.

Thanks SAJ!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger SAJ said...

you're welcome :)!

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home