Thursday, April 12, 2007

20 Weeks

Ok, this weather really sucks. Yesterday was warm and sunny and we played outside and soaked it up. Today is snowing (well raining now) and yucky. No, I did not bring out the winter jackets again we wore our fleeces and rubber boots. We weren't cold as it is above freezing, it's just snowing, this is so wrong.

On a more fun note I am officially at my halfway mark in my pregnancy. 20 weeks!! Woo Hoo!

When I was pregnant with J, I wrote everything down in my journal. All the little tweaks and twinges. This time, not so much. I actually don't like to talk about being pregnant too much. Must be from the losses, afraid to say too much in case I have to unsay it all again.

I swear I look like I am seven months along instead of five. And my scale says I should deliver any day now, but then again I was 15 pounds heavier than I was for J, so I guess I am breaking the needle this time around. I am also keeping it up with working out. I haven't been entirely faithful in the every other day, but I am surely working out more than I thought I would. I walk on the treadmill (or outside when it is warm and sunny) and go through my weight routine. I also have a circuit that my trainer gave me, but that one just about kills me so I only do it once a week at the most.

All else is good, I am feeling lots of kicks and nudges now and don't need my doppler any more. J likes to pat my stomach and ask when he will get to meet his Sister. I keep telling him at the end of the summer, hopefully after your birthday. Every now and then he tries to belt me in the belly but I usually catch him before he makes contact. I think he thinks he can help it out if he wacks me hard enough.

So, here's to another 20 weeks or less of nothing too exciting going on. And I'll try to get a belly shot of two this weekend.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger skatey katie said...

yippee zippee
i am so excited for you!!!!!!!
little bumps and wiggles in your tummy.
i do remember... we *loved* it so much.

5:14 PM  
Blogger chichimama said...

Yeah! I can't believe you are 20 weeks already!

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so great that things are progressing nicely. The halfway mark is always a wonderful thing!

2:07 AM  
Blogger reddirtroad said...

Yay, that's totally awesome!!

2:11 AM  
Anonymous General Contractors Canton said...

Thanks for sharinng

3:56 AM  
Anonymous General Contractors Canton said...

Hello nice blog.

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home