Sunday, September 30, 2007

I too can dress like a slob


I am jumping on the SAJ bandwagon again because it is just so much fun. She has a fun post and Flickr pool that requests that you admit to the internet that you dress like a slob. Now truth be told I don't really think she dresses like a slob. And for most of the time, I do not either.


I will admit only to dressing like one while being at home or in my backyard. When I go out I try, for the most part, to not look too slobish. I come from a family where both Grandmothers never wore pants. I myself only owned two or three pair up until J was born. I wore dresses and skirts always. Now, I miss my little dresses and cute skirts but really they just aren't practical when you have a baby around. Although I do imagine I will wear more with Apple than I ever wore with J. Somehow playing hockey in my sundress just didn't work out right. But I think we will be having tea parties more often than playing hockey so I will probobly get away with a few more skirts and a lot less pants.


Without further adieu, here is my "I dress like a slob" photos. Taken by the junior photographer in the family, J.
**disclaimer: Please remember that I am not even four weeks post baby and truly not in the best shape of my life. I should also add that after having some belly shots taken J was telling me how to pose and be sure to put my hand on my belly, while he was taking my picture. Too cute.

3 Comments:

Blogger chichimama said...

You look fabulous!!!!!

5:05 PM  
Blogger Kamis Khlopchyk said...

wow, skirts mostly huh? Good for you. I try to wear more skirts but I am just not comfortable in them. I think what I now consider "dressed up" is what fashionable women would consider drab. Oh well!

You look great! Go BeachMama :-)

9:45 PM  
Blogger Karen MEG said...

Uh, excuse me but you're not even a month postpartum and mom to a preschooler - you look great!
Don't worry, you'll get back into the dresses and skirts in no time!
BTW, I love the name Apple :)

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home