Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Aftermath

Our streets have been cleared since I took this photo on Monday, but it is snowing again and well, I am not hopeful that the plow will come again. I am so thankful our truck is AWD. I never in my life thought I would need it or the snow tires, but even if it is only for this winter, it is so worth it.
The one good thing about the snow not ending is that there is not enough time for the snow to get dirty. Everything is beautiful, clean and white. But, man oh man it is cold today.
Opa arrived last night and the fun has yet to stop. J is happy as a clam and Apple has been giving him lots of smiles. We are thrilled to have him and if it weren't for the snow and cold we might have been able to convince him to stay longer. Note: they are playing in the new room!!! See my treadmill. How I love my treadmill :).

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger LVGurl said...

It looks like Christmas!! :)

4:51 PM  
Blogger LVGurl said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Kamis Khlopchyk said...

Oh the snow is lovely! We are having a warm snap, winter at -10 is fine with me. -40 NOT so much!

:-)

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't imagine waking up to that! It's so beautiful yet I don't think I'd ever leave the house!

Kailani
An Island Life

5:04 PM  
Blogger Karen MEG said...

Everything looks so white, crisp and clean.. but also a bit cold... brrr. Nice room, BTW, what fun J is having!

8:57 AM  
Blogger Chantal said...

Isn't winter just nuts this year. I really love snow but even this is pushing my limits. Of course I will have nothing to complain about in 30 or so hours when I will officially be on holidays for 2 whole weeks. I cannot wait! Happy holidays to you and your family!

9:48 AM  
Blogger Family Adventure said...

Beautiful winter pictures and a happy boy. A perfect Christmas setting.

Heidi

9:55 AM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

happy christmas!!!!!!!!!!
love X

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, BeachMama! Keep your toes warm! Just wanted to say thanks again for the ornament. Here's the link to my post about it. Love, Kim
http://ispeakbeanish.wordpress.com/2007/12/22/my-ornament-exchange-ornament/

2:27 PM  
Anonymous mah jong said...

Awesome, thanks for sharing theseā€¦

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home