Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Candy Swap 2006 Questionairre

* Candy Swap 2006 Questionnaire
1) When I was a kid, Halloween was all about:
a) collecting as much candy as I could
b) collecting candy to eat as I go
c) sharing with my siblings
d) Who cares about candy? I was too busy egging my teacher's car.
e) Halloween was forbidden in my house and I've never gotten over it. Bring it on!

2) What is more important to you: quality, or quantity? Quality

3) If you were on a desert island (haha, I wrote "dessert island" but that would be a totally different question now wouldn't it?) and could only have one sweet treat, which would it be? Skittles, I should honestly own shares in Skittles. They are just such perfect little bites of sweet and colour. And of course low-fat ;)

4) You arrive at "Dessert Island" – where you discover a river of pudding flowing freely through a swamp of Cool Whip. No one is watching. What do you do? Go for a skinny dip, after sampling the river of course. Chocolate is so good for the skin, I just wouldn't be able to resist.

4) Sweet, sour, or savoury? Sweet.

5) Sex or chocolate? Do I have to choose? Really? Both. There, Sex with Chocolate makes it all good.

6) What kind of candy, if any, would you turn down if someone offered? I am trying so hard to think of candy I would turn down. The only thing that comes close is “goodies” (I think that is what they are called) they look like pastel jelly beans, but taste like black licorice in the middle.

7) You're at the grocery store, you're children/husband/pets have been The.Worst.Ever. They're throwing cans at each other, tripping little old ladies, taking bites out of the produce and putting them back in the bins, and piercing the milk bags with diaper pins. You feel yourself getting woozy. That vein in your forehead is throbbing. You need an immediate sugar kick before you do something crazy. What do you reach for? A “Crunchie” Bar, sponge toffee and chocolate, makes it all better.

8) What are your feelings regarding Thrills gum, ribbon candy, scotch mints, and other "grandma candies"? Love them, they all remind me of my Grandma. And since I don’t have them often, they are such a treat that take me back to the corner store near her place in Montreal where we used to buy those candies.

9) How adventurous are you? Do spicy dried mealworms or candy-coated crickets give you the willies, or are you willing to try anything once? Whillies!! Please, candy shouldn’t have bug in it, it makes me sad just to think about it. But, if no bugs are in it, I am all for trying a new candy. I am always on the lookout for a new fave.

10) Do you have dentures or other dental issues? Do you have a good dental plan? I have all my own teeth and a great dental plan. I did lose a filling last fall biting into an organic hard candy, but it’s been fixed and all is well. And it was worth the loss of the filling, those candies were goooood. I should also add that I have this inability to suck on hard candies for very long, I must crunch them. Those giant jawbreakers are like pure torture for me, takes way too long to get to the soft part so I can crunch them.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol - you've given me some good ideas! Bwa ha ha!

andrea

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

5:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. How ritalin helps tmobile t mobile cell phones no plans designer handbags aquamarine jewelry sets Delaware cosmetic dentist Legal malpractice big bear Black jack card counting system http://www.personalinjurylawyer9.info Alcohol effects effexor side Geile amateurs

5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home