Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Coffee Chat

Well, only Ann had coffee. I had a Chai Latté, low-fat, extra hot, which I am totally addicted to. And Andrea had a (I may get this partially wrong) Low-fat Vanilla Latté, I think there is a "half-something" in there, but I missed it.

We had a wonderful evening. Ann arrived from Montréal looking very fresh, especially considering she had a very busy day promoting her two new books. I think (know) she was able to talk with one of our fellow bloggers, Nancy, on air while in Montréal.

We chatted about kids, work, blogging, publishing, strange people on the internet and me possibly running away with both Ann and Andrea in my car. You see, the Starbucks we went to, is apparently the only Starbucks that closes at 9pm, so we hopped in my car and headed down to Ann's hotel to finish our chat and our hot beverages in the lobby.

I had a great evening, chatting with Ann is such a joy, and meeting Andrea for the first time was fabulous. Thank you to both Ann and Andrea for an enjoyable evening.

Ann, we will be watching or listening for you today! Breakfast at the A Channel, CFRA ( after A Channel), News at Noon (CJOH), Rogers, and I am missing one or two after Rogers.

Birthday wishes to both Andrea's and Ann's daughters.

3 Comments:

Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

I can't believe I forgot all about it!

I couldn;t have went anyways Miranda's Sick, NathanSick and Jack is too...Leaves me to do the usal...

Glad you had a good time. pout!

Can I cry now?

11:54 AM  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

fun, fun, fun, I can feel it right through your words
what a neat totally out of the ordinary thing to do, glad you were able to swing it

please let us know if there ever is another time

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol - it was so neat to connect in person!

And it was a half-sweet vanilla latte. My new fave. :)

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home