Friday, May 12, 2006

Five Things

I was officially tagged by Nancy for the five's meme. So here I go...

Five things in my fridge:
1. Eggs
2. Avocado
3. Pizza from Farm Boy
4. Fresh Salsa from Farm Boy (can you tell that I love that Farm Boy is a ten minute walk from my house, and that it makes me go out for a walk!)
5. Two bottles of Stella Artois, for when I finish my garden.

Five things in my closet:
1. A basket of Maternity clothes that I can't bear to part with.
2. A basket of clothes from my skinniest days to inspire me.
3. A camera, my old SLR, found a new home.
4. Green dyed shoes from my Sisters wedding.
5. "Oraganizing from the Inside Out" by Julie Morgenstern.

Five things in my purse (I just started carrying one again!)
1. wallet
2. note pad
3. pen
4. Canadian Tire money
5. receipts from shopping today

Five things in my car:
1. A box of Toddler toys from McDonalds and other venues we have collected over the last 2 1/2 years.
2. A box of tissue.
3. Two blankets for "J".
4. An umbrella
5. A jar of American change for the toll booths on our trips.

YAY! I had to think for a couple of those. Sadly, my brain is fried this Friday afternoon.

1 Comments:

Blogger stats chick said...

Mmmmm...Farm Boy!!!

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home