Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Officially Booked


One beach vacation.
If the car doesn't want to make it, I am sure I can walk. But, either way we will be at the Beach for the first week of July!! I. Can't. Wait.


On a sad note we will miss Canada Day, something I haven't done since my cousin got married on July 1st in Bella Coola, BC 1990!! But, on the happy note, we will be at the beach for the Independance Day!!! Something A will be sure to enjoy. My cousin calls it the freak show and doesn't like to be too close to the beach at that time of year, but since I haven't celebrated Independance Day while in the States since the early 1980's it's time to have a new experience.
Think of it, sun, sand, rides, Grotto's Pizza, Nic-a-boli's, AND fireworks. Could I ask for more? Nope, well maybe a Pathfinder, but since Nissan hasn't called, we will be travelling in an Altima, it's been done before.



**Could I have more links? I got carried away, sorry.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Northern Mom said...

Have fun at the beach....bad timing for me. I'll just have to make another trip in August to meet your baby girl!!
Enjoy

7:58 PM  
Blogger little miss mel said...

Ahhhh! This is the beach I went to with my mom while visiting her in Alexandria. I have told you this before, but how exciting that I know where you are going! hahha

We stayed in some pink hotel right on the beach and ate at their restaurant. Both were great.

Will you get to hit the outlets while you are there??

Enjoy!!!!

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cool to have something great to look forward to!

Kailani
An Island Life

3:46 PM  
Blogger Karen MEG said...

It looks great there! Oh, I wish I were going to the beach too. We may go out East this summer, but we'll have to see.
Glad you're booked!

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes in the USA there will be crazy fire crackers in the neighborhoods as you drive by. Barbeques and debauchery at the beaches too!! have FUN!!!

7:33 AM  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

I'm so glad you are going, I know how much this place means to you :)

10:27 PM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

RIGHT ON! i know how much you love the beach. I'm glad your going.

Hugs and the CAR WILL MAKE IT! ;)

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home