Friday, October 05, 2007

Four Weeks


Or one month old. Little Apple has been here for a month and it seems like she has been here forever. J is slowly getting used to her being around. Hubby is helping out with J a bit more and I feel like I should be my old self and wonder why I am not. Duh, because it has only been four weeks!


For some reason I thought I was back on my feet so much faster with J, but I do remember thinking, when he was six weeks old, that there would be no way I could go back to work if I lived in the US. Not that I went back to work after J was born but, at least I had a full year to decide.


All you wonderful comments about me getting around have helped keep me going. And truth be told is that if I didn't have to walk J to school and pick him up, I probobly wouldn't be going out at all. now if I could only find the magical solution to fitting in my old jeans before the cool weather arrives all would be perfect.
p.s. I still visit all of you but cannot always comment due to baby in my arms :)

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always marvel at how long the end of pregnancy feels, but how fast time flies once the baby is born!

Little Girl is beautiful!!

You may have bounced back faster with J, but being a mother to more than one child really is a different game. I believe it takes a full six months before any of us fully adjust to a new baby in the house!

1:17 PM  
Blogger little miss mel said...

sweet, sweet little one. love her.

congrats on 4 weeks! you all have come sooo far!!

4:46 PM  
Blogger Karen MEG said...

She is such a sweetie! Thanks so much for my baby fix! You are doing so well getting around, seriously. Don't worry about getting back into those old jeans - there's always room in the closet for new ones! But don't go crazy, because the pounds will surely come off quickly as a mom of 2 - I know mine sure did!
Have a great T-giving weekend!

7:27 PM  
Blogger Kamis Khlopchyk said...

She is so sweet! It takes time to bounce back and as for getting into the pre-baby jeans, it'll come. And it's oh so nice when it does :-)

Happy Thanksgiving!

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWWWW I want another baby!!! How wonderful!!! Have a great holiday!! GET SOME REST! :)

4:54 PM  
Blogger nancy said...

FOUR weeks already??!!

Take it easy, it's **only** four weeks.

As for those newborn pics...so sweet.

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has it been a month already? Look at how adorable Little Apple is! Enjoy them while they're young!

9:22 PM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

eat, drink, and feed that babygirl.
forget the jeans!!!
some mommas lose weight while feeding, mine doesn't start to shift for at least six to twelve *months*
love your photos of wee apple X

4:39 AM  
Blogger 180360 said...

It took me 9 months to fit back in my pre-pregnancy jeans. Well the small ones anyway! Give it time and enjoy that beautiful little girl. Sounds like you are.

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home