Tuesday, October 30, 2007

November is upon us

J singing his "spider on the floor" song.

This time last year I was gearing up for Nanowrimo. And truthfully, it is pulling me in. I really want to do it again to see if I had it in me to write another novel. Even if the first one isn't finished. But, I just don't think I have enough time. Last year I wrote for two hours every evening and once in a while during the day too. I don't have enough free hands this year, but after two solid nights where Apple has gone to bed by 7:30 like her brother and stayed there until morning (well, staying in her bed as opposed to my arms, she still wakes up to eat) I have started to think it might be possible.

On the other hand maybe I should just go for the NaBloPoMo. It would give me a challenge to work towards and get me through November.


I still have a whole day and a bit to decide, will see how today goes for me to see what I will do.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger chichimama said...

You are a crazy person! Go for the NaBlopoMo :-). At least then we will get to read your writing!!!!

But if you decide to go for the novel again, I'll cheer you on...

2:10 PM  
Blogger Kamis Khlopchyk said...

It sounds like you would enjoy either of them, good luck with your choice.

:-)

2:42 PM  
Blogger Family Adventure said...

Good luck...if you do decide to do the NaBloPoMo, let us know, so we can support ya.

- Heidi :)

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who invented Nablopomo? Its amazing people can do it! With kids tugging at shoulders typing away hehe . I can't wait ti the SPRING and winter hasn't even started. People keep telling me to brace myself for winter but there's a lot of indoor activities here and of course I can always be a hermit and stay inside to blog!

3:21 PM  
Blogger Kellan said...

Adorable pictures. I write a post a day, but I don't really participate in Nablopomo - good luck. See ya.

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should do it! This may provide the inspiration that you need!

2:04 AM  
Blogger little miss mel said...

I am saving whatever brilliance I have to write until tomorrow. I need all the thoughts I can get for 30 whole days!! ah!

Hope you do either one!!!

5:03 PM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

GO FOR IT. But only when you can. Do loose sleep over it.! We'll understand. But give it a go. I want another one to read. HUGS

9:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love reading your posts! If you can, I think you should go for it!

I'm participating in NaBloPoMo this year. I can't guarantee any "quality" writing, but I'm going to give it a go! LOL!

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home