Thursday, October 18, 2007

"Oh Happy Day!"

A direct quote from my Grandmother. Mind you she would say it every single day whether or not it was a happy one, but perhaps that is how she made it through the depression.

Not only did we get to the pumpkin patch (well, not quite a patch but the place that J likes to buy pumpkins) but, J let me leave him at school today. As in drop him off, no waiting by the fence. And on top of that he grabbed his new friends hand and ran and played on the playstructure! I am so happy, it made my week. This means that either I can drop him and head back home or... gasp... Hubby can drop him off and grab his bus and I could... gasp stay in the warmth of my house in my pj's until I need to pick him up. Or better still I could actually dry my hair with a hair dryer in the morning. Oh happy day indeed.

Now, here are some fun photos to make up for my not so fun post yesterday. ... oh blaspheme.... Blogger won't let me post photos and now Apple is awake. Darn. My migration to my own domain should be ready soon, so hopefully these errors won't occur anymore. That and no more anon comments.

I will post those photos later though.

"Oh Happy Day!"

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Kamis Khlopchyk said...

Yay! I know the joy of such turns of events. We want them to want us but at the same time it's very liberating when they become more independent.

Blogger was giving me grief in uploading pictures too. Good luck with moving domains. I am still not ready to move from the security of Blogger. Hmm, and I wonder where my kids get their hesitation from ;-)

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would definitely be excited at the thought of sleeping in a little on a school morning! J sounds like he's growing up to be a very independent young man.

5:14 PM  
Blogger little miss mel said...

hot dog! happy day indeed!

glad school dropoff is getting better!

6:21 PM  
Blogger nancy said...

I want photos!!

7:12 PM  
Blogger Family Adventure said...

Happy Day indeed. That is huge for your son. And you!

I was having intermittent problems uploading with Blogger, too, but they seem to come and go. Keep trying!

- Heidi

11:05 PM  
Blogger 180360 said...

I had photo probs too. Who are you switching over to?

4:32 AM  
Blogger Karen MEG said...

Warmth of PJ's - oh it is a happy day. J is growing up!
Can't wait for cutie pix!

9:53 AM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Yeah J! Big step for both of you!
Hugs

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home