Thursday, November 01, 2007

And the Winner Is...

NaBloPoMo.

I decided it would be much more beneficial to me if I just posted every day. Last year when I was writing my novel, that is all I did in the evenings. And since I just uncovered the treadmill and my weights from months of construction in the basement. I figure it would be in my best interest to keep trying to work out in the evenings.

Sad but true this counts as my post for today because my little Apple had her shots today and just fell asleep after a solid hour and a half of wailing. You know the kind where she turns dark shades of red and starts choking. Apparently I should have given her some more Tempra a little earlier as it had worn off and took a while to kick in again. I could be in for a very long night, so I am going to rest just in case.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger chichimama said...

Awww, poor Apple! And poor Mommy! I hope she recovers soon, the shots are so upsetting all around.

And welcom to NaBloPoMo!!!

8:31 PM  
Blogger Kamis Khlopchyk said...

I hope Apple is feeling better! Poor girl.

Can you believe they changed their policy here about giving Tylenol after shots? All experienced mom's just give it to them anyway ;-)

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awe, poor thing!

Hope she's feeling better tomorrow.

12:38 AM  
Blogger 180360 said...

Now THAT is dedication, considering you have a newborn baby! Granted, I had no idea you wrote novels- so this should be easy-peasy!

1:53 AM  
Blogger Family Adventure said...

It's tough with those shots. I hope she feels better soon.

Good luck...I'll be observing, not partaking. But commenting :)

Heidi

4:05 AM  
Blogger Karen MEG said...

Poor Apple, those shots can be tough.
Good for you for NaBLoPoMo-ing... you've got tons are your hands already!

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for the baby blues...
and, as a fellow writer I am intrigued by your mention of a novel-- tell us more.
Also, may I link you on my blog?

10:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hope little Apple feels better soon :)

Hooooray for you doing NaBloPoMo! I'll be checking in to see your daily posts! ;)

2:43 PM  
Blogger little miss mel said...

yea for joining us crazies!!

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home