Friday, June 15, 2007

Hair Day



Whoorl had a post about hair the other day. Whoorl has gorgeous hair and everyone asks about it. In honour of all her readers Whoorl posted her whole hair routine. She then requested everyone to send photos of themselves. 20 self-portraits and 5 by J later, I got a shot that I don't mind sending out. So this is my hair today, blow-dried, no product but all natural.

I also stopped by a grrls wrrld via the Fishbowl and discovered a new mascara. I am oh so excited to try it. I already have mascara on today, so I will have to wait until tomorrow. But, I have high hopes for this one. For many years I used Christian Dior's Diorcil. Then they stopped making it, out of the blue. I cried. I have made do with other mascaras but have hear that this Yves Saint Laurent's Mascara Volume Effect Faux Cils is to die for. So I stopped at Holt Renfrew and picked one up. Tomorrow will be a great day for my lashes.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Karen MEG said...

Wow, what a great shot! Your hair looks fab!
I just got mine done, coloured, flat-ironed the whole she-bang, but DH took the camera. I hate when that happens, because I know I won't be able to duplicate it on my own!

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay. If YOU think that mascara is good too I might have to shell out.

So please let me know. :)

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there! I've been wondering if you like the mascara as much as I do.

I'd be interested in hearing what you think. All I have to compare it to are drug store brands. I'd be interested in hearing how it compares to Christian Dior.

BTW, great blog!

10:13 AM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

love all that hair-goings-on at whoorl.... funny!!!!!!!!
cool Hair Photo yourself X

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look great! I think hair can either make or break you.

Kailani
An Island Life

7:30 PM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

I NEver buy expsive mascara. I know I should but I just never have the spare cash for it. CG Is enough for me.

You always look good. ALWAYS.

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home