Monday, July 30, 2007

Coming Soon...

... photos of the new baby's room!

I hesitate to say that it is almost done, but in truth it is. I can hardly believe it myself. I have but a few little odds and ends to put together then I will take some photos and post them. And yes, it's PINK! I never thought I would truly paint the room pink, but that is exactly what I did. And I love it. It is a soft, mauvy pink that illuminates the whole upstairs in the afternoon sunshine. It is a very happy colour and I think it is all going to work out exactly as I wanted.

If I get everything finished tonight I will take the photos to post for tomorrow.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm looking forward to that!! Bring on the pictures!!

We tried to avoid pink with Makenna, but we gave in with Paige. Heck, I like pink for myself, so why deprive my offspring?

5:32 PM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

oh i can't wait to see your pix.
pink is one of my fave colours... along with sunshine yellow and chocolate brown.
yep, the eternal hippie lol

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like my kind of room. I would love to paint my bedroom pink but I don't think DH would be too happy about it! *wink*

6:42 PM  
Blogger chichimama said...

Oh, sounds lovely! And A too has a pink room, even though I swore I would never paint a girl's room pink ;-).

8:51 PM  
Blogger Karen MEG said...

Pink is so pretty for a girl's room. Very soothing, happy colour -can't wait for the pictures!

10:34 PM  
Blogger reddirtroad said...

Aww, I'm sure it looks great. Can't wait to see it!

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home