Thursday, July 19, 2007

Totally Honoured

I feel so totally honoured. LVGurl has given me a blog award! This is my first actual award, so I am feeling the love for sure.

I have been tagged with the "Power of Schmooze Award". The definition being, Good schmoozers effortlessly weave their way in and out of the blogosphere, leaving friendly comments, happily making new friends along the way.

It feels great to be recognized this way. When I first started blogging it was to ease the guilt of reading all the blogs I was reading without something to share. Then I started coming out of lurkdom and actually commenting. I like to leave notes or comments when I drop by because it's nice to know someone is reading and appreciating what has been written. To be acknowledged for my comments is just icing on the cake. I think I finally found LVGurl becasue I started to see that the two of us read quite a few of the same blogs, so I started to drop by her site and voila, I am now a regular reader.

So a special thank you goes out to LVGurl for noticing all my comments.

Here are the Schmooze rules:

* If, and only if, you get the Thinking Blogger Award or The Power of Schmooze Award, write a post with links that make you think, or have schmoozed you into submission.
* Link to
this post and Mike so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
* Optional: Proudly display the “Thinking Blogger Award” or the “Power of Schmooze Award” with a link to the post that you wrote.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger 180360 said...

I think you totally deserve this award. Congrats!

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, this award was made for YOU! :)

Hope the final weeks of your pregnancy are going smoothly.

5:30 PM  
Blogger nancy said...

Well deserved....congrats!

7:08 PM  
Blogger chichimama said...

Yep, you deserve it! Show it proudly!

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You deserve it!

1:33 PM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

*singing and dancing*
woot woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!!! Congrats!! CUTE BUTTON!

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home