Thursday, July 26, 2007

Just Passing the Summer Days


A visit to a local farm for kids, Valleyview Little Animal Farm, left J thrilled to have fed all the goats and deer. We used to take A to the farm, years ago, when there were just a few animals and playstructures oh and the train. Now there is a museum with tractors, more animals, puppet shows, and more. We had a fabulous time and will be sure to go back soon (like on the long weekend for a corn roast.).


And yesterday it was off to a birthday party! J was one of the oldest, being almost four at a two year old's party. But, I couldn't have been prouder. He behaved so well and played with all the kids. He only really knew the birthday girl, and the two of them played very well together. He even managed to eat all the icing off of his cake before he realized it was cake!

Now, how on earth am I going to beat the last two days today, I don't have anything planned.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Kamis Khlopchyk said...

I love summer but I hear ya on keeping them busy! My 3 year old was missing his big brother who's at day camp this week.

Playdate here we come:-)

11:36 AM  
Blogger 180360 said...

It's even worse when you are relegated to staying indoors! Luckily it has been cloudy the past few days so we've been out in the garden a lot. Cute photos.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Karen MEG said...

love summer - such cute pix! Makes life a lot easier when your child gets along with kids any age - lucky you! Sometimes the best times are unplanned - enjoy the rest of the week!

8:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh! What lovely pics!!! J is just so adorable!

I'm just catching up on my blog reading since it's been crazy busy here. Sounds like you guys are enjoying your summer! :)

By the way...You've been tagged! Sorry!! ;) LOL!

11:16 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

I'm sorry, after you typed "corn roast," that's all I could think about, so I may have missed some other good information.

MMMMMMMM. Corn roast.

12:50 AM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

I'm sure he needs a down day too. Just soak up the sn and the heat.

Hope your feeling ok.
Hugs

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just look at that adorable face! I love it!

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home