Sunday, November 11, 2007

And Because

I am not busy enough already, I purchased this book. I was just going to put it on my wish list for Christmas, but Hubby said to just buy it now and stick it under the tree.

I fear listing all my Homemade Christmas projects on the off chance that one of my Sister's is lurking in the shadows. I do have three things on the go already, although I got a good chunk of one knocked off last night. And I made extras so I can post them up on Etsy. I haven't opened the shop yet, but after I got home and realized I bought way too much fabric, I decided I could make a few extra and put them up there. I have other things I have done for craft shows that could put up there too. It is time to clear out the closets and what better time than before Christmas?

So, in purchasing this book on knitting cute little baby hats, my hopes is to have at least one done for Apple to wear this winter. Possibly more, first things first, go and find all my knitting needles.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ooooooooooh! I love your craftiness! :) I'm so curious to find out what you've got on the go right now! I'm putting together some ideas and getting materials ready. My family is so huge and now that I'm married, it's getting even bigger!!!

I've been going to a lot of Christmas Teas and Bazaars, trying to get some clever ideas for handmade Christmas pressies!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Family Adventure said...

I'm so envious of your crafty gene. I have none myself, so I have live vicariously through you :)

Heidi

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot tell my hubby what I want for Christmas becuase he will always purchase it and give it to me immediately. He just cannot understand that I have a childs heart and NEED packages under the tree.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Karen MEG said...

Oh, I am so NOT crafty! I wish I had talent in that area. It would make it so much more fun for my kids, seriously. Everything has to come pre-fabricated in this house.
Have fun with it..can't wait to see Apple in one of those cutie baby caps!

5:38 PM  
Blogger Chantal said...

Love that book!

9:01 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

Ooh, you could start your own little blogging-cottage industry of knitting and selling those hats! So cute.

1:56 AM  
Blogger familymclean said...

wow, what fun! And enough time to start an etsy shop, whoo hoo!

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home