Thursday, November 08, 2007

Flash Backs

Please excuse the poor quality of these photos, but I was finally able to move them from my cell phone to my computer thanks to my littlest Sister. And They are all taking me back, way back. Two years to be exact. This first photo is from the U2 concert November 25, 2005. What do you mean you can't see Bono? I waited so long to see them in concert that it was indeed the best concert ever.
This second photo is a sleeping J. Most likely one of the first times he fell asleep on his own at my Mom's house. He is cuddling my Sister's bear, all wrapped up in her blankets because I forgot his. That was the last time I did that.

This is J May 2006. Isn't he such a preppy boy? This year was the first year he would not wear a hat like that one (and yes his ears got burned from it as did his neck). We were at Costco and I cannot remember why I took a photo but his baby cousin is asleep in the bucket behind him.
And the whole reason I even thought of trying to unload these photos was to post one from our fabulous walk the other day. That is Apple in her puppy jacket her "Auntie" otherwise known as my Best Girlfriend bought for her. It is a little big, but oh so snuggly. It is complete with puppy ears and spots. I will take a proper photo another day. You can see the sunlight streaming through the trees, it was truly a wonderfully gorgeous day.

Otherwise, today was rather boring. I went to the dentist for a cleaning. My teeth hurt, nothing much else to report. Apple was woken up from her naps all day long, so here it is almost her bedtime and she has been asleep for two and a half hours. I guess I should go and wake her up. Oh there she is I can hear her now.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We went to the U2 concert in November 2005 too! They played two nights here, we caught the second night. Bono's voice was hoarse (too much partying the night before) but I didnt care. They performed Bad, and I was in heaven... and barely sipping a beer because I thought I might be pregnant (I was).

Look at Apple all snuggled in her carrier!! :)

7:19 PM  
Blogger Karen MEG said...

Great photos. I saw U2 twice, but AGES ago. I think it was their Zooropa tour - OMG, aging myself. I saw them twice within a few months. They were so good, it was worth it.
Your kiddies are the cutest! Hope the weather isn't as crappy there today as it was here!

8:52 PM  
Blogger Family Adventure said...

I love the hat. It is adorable. Too bad it wasn't comfy.

Heidi

2:07 AM  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

two years already since we were at that concert... one of the best, ever!

love those hats, baby boy lost his though :( and I've been looking for one ever since

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home