Saturday, November 10, 2007

Stuck on You Labels

I keep forgetting to plug my own little on the side thing that I sometimes do. And in the spirit of blogging on a Saturday, here is the short and skinny.

I am an agent for Stuck on You Labels. They are really cool little labels that you can stick on things that you don't want to get lost. Or if your kids attend a school like the one J attends where everything must be labeled, it works out so much easier and prettier if you have some on hand that are ready made.

They offer a wide variety of colours and icons to choose from. J has a surfer dude on all of his clothing labels and a hockey player on his labels for his 'stuff'. They also offer monogrammed sets, like school supplies. There are some pretty cool things that can make great stocking stuffers for kids, like the personalized note pads.

If you like to keep things organized for yourself, you can pick up some Christmas Jumbo Dots
or create your own Address Labels. They also offer Kitchen Labels, and labels specific to allergies. So much to choose from.

There you go. I will put a link in my sidebar for future reference. If you are interested at all, just click on the link and it will direct you to my page. If you live in the States don't be afraid by the Canadian page, at the bottom you can change your country by clicking on the "Click Here" button.

Sorry to make it short and sweet and photoless, but I am working on some Christmas presents and don't want to be distracted for too long.

And yes, we had an almost tvless day again today, very good, very very good.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very happy with my labels, and the correspondence with the shipment. I would definitely recommend them!

10:10 AM  
Blogger reddirtroad said...

Very cute labels.

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home